Oil Pro-Tecô coated copper tubing was uniquely designed to protect both the environment from oil contaminants and the copper tubing from corrosion. Oil Pro-Tec features an innovative concept in fuel oil tubing. Special grooves between the coating and the copper assist with leak detection should a line failure occur. Oil Pro-Tec is continuously line-marked with tube contents, ASTM specification, size and lot number, which allows the tubing to be traced back to the origin of manufacture.
New - Larger Diameter Now Available!
- 1-1/2" and 2" K 20' straight lengths offered as a tight- sleeved product without grooves.
Assists With Leak Detection
- Inner grooves assist in early leak detection
- Protects the environment from oil contaminants
Added Corrosion Protection
- Polyethylene coating protects copper from corrosion
- Polyethylene is one of the most inert plastics available
Easy To Install
- Eliminates on-site sleeving in most cases
- Flexible, easy to join, compact size
- No additional training required
Easy To Identify
- Continuous line-marking
- Permanent orange polyethylene coating
- Traceable back to origin of manufacture